Resources List Custom Watch List

I would like to suggest a "Custom" watch list for the resources side bar.

Give us the option to check what resources to watch.   The list would be like a storage bin list pop up  that you can check mark 
And the Resources List can just minimize everything else and display ONLY what you've selected to watch.  This can cut out all the extra clutter on things that are totally useless and making the side bar  more useful and clean.

While we're on the subject of the resources list box.    Can we please extend the side of the asteroid  to pad more black space to the right.   I've suggested and complained about this before.   Thanks for collapse option on resources BUT  the side viewing is still a problem when you view the Priority Overlay.   There's that giant box that covers almost  half of the screen on the right  and its still very hard to see things on the far right side the map.  We have only a tiny little gap to actually see even with the resources list collapsed.

I don't use mods for the basic reason that  the game will update and the mod makers don't always keep up to date with the game patches.  This results in outdated mods that could prevent my game from running.    But thank you for the suggestion though. 

Archived