Looking for new friends

Hi everybody

my name is phelpa and i'm a DST fan. Lately, when I try to join a server I get banned or kicked out before I even choose the character. So I wonder what I'm doing wrong and if anyone wants to play with me. I have been playing for quite a while but I do not consider myself an expert and I am very friendly with everyone. I like building big bases and fighting bosses, I'm actually open to different types of adventure. I prefer to play in the evening but I don't have fixed times, so we can organize ourselves together. Come on, add me and we'll have fun, promise :D

Hi there! I’ve been playing DST frequently as well and I am also looking for a friend to play with. I play almost every night. Usually from 11pm-3am (MST). I usually just try to play for a hour or two, but I get caught up playing. Are you still looking for someone to play with? Also, how old are you?

I'm looking for people to play with too !

I'm a bit experienced with the game, but never done some of the bosses as I didn't want to do them alone, and I haven't had experience with the game since the return of them update so I'm looking toward exploring the sea as well as base building !

11pm MST is 6am for me I'm in europe here, that would be kinda difficult :wilson_incredulous:

Anyone interested just mp me, I'm available most of the time these days

Archived