warning supression

While trying to feed crabs, I am spammed by the game letting me know that food has spoiled.  I know, I'm doing it on purpose.  Please stop.
I know there's unrefrigerated food.  I'm letting it rot for the crabs!
I know that the battery that spawned at the bottom of the map is broken, I can't reach it and don't care to.
I know that a random entropy thermo-nullify has flooded, I don't care.
I know that I don't have a research selected.
I know some dupes are idle sometimes, it happens.
I know that there's not enough oxygen produced this cycle, I produced enough oxygen to saturate my base entirely and the pump is blocked.
I know there are long commutes, I'm looking for geysers.
I don't need all these text notifications popping up or occupying space in the top corner.  They come with a distracting sound too.
The important notifications for me are the only ones I want to see.  Is anyone suffocating?  Is anyone starving?  Is there an entombed building somewhere due to falling sand?

Please let us choose which notifications to display.

Sorry if this has already been suggested it's just super annoying.

7 hours ago, Astrologic said:

I know some dupes are idle sometimes, it happens.

It does? I feel I'm doing something wrong... I always have so much tasks planned for my dupes I can go shopping, eat something, come back and ensure they did not finish

100% agree on the rest

3 minutes ago, pether said:

It does? I feel I'm doing something wrong... I always have so much tasks planned for my dupes I can go shopping, eat something, come back and ensure they did not finish

100% agree on the rest

It's mostly my farmers/ranchers.  I don't really have them do anything else if I can help it, but sometimes they finish their work for the cycle, and then "idle".

Archived