Like the iceberg concept, this time i have more ideas for the sea

- fog

during spring and in the seas, comes a fog that will surround bits of the sea hiding delicious secrets in them or hideous beasts, mind you fogs will move around the sea so be careful

- mist

mist’s are however more dangerous then fogs, in some points of spring a mist will consume a large quantity of the land and will act like the darkness in the night so steer clear of them sailor

- temperature drop

this may be a bit weird but, during summer the sea will be the place you want to be if you want to avoid the heat

- the shipwreck

during the summer a new land will appear the shipwreck, much like my iceberg will only appear once a season and unlike the iceberg will move around the sea in a very slow paste, the ship wreck also contains new creatures which I will discuss in another topic, anyway the shipwreck also coontains...

- chests

contains valuable items from far off lands

- captains chest

sitting there dead holding his greatest treasure, only those who has his key may open his chest

- wooden beams

chop them down to get drift wood 

- containers

either contains blue prints not familiar to the main land of the constant or a creature from a far off land

- skeleton

once part of the crew now down with their ship

- blistering barnacles 

now they aren’t a creature but they will spew toxic gas

and that was my sea events concepts, anyone want to give me any feedback :)

Archived