I had some ideas for new creatures, and so let’s take a look

- march hair

Unlike its more scared counterparts, they will put up a fight in bigger numbers

- bull frog

larger and meaner, this disgusting thing doesn’t need to lick you but can jump on you or head butt you with it’s horns

- rockroach

when you mine a rock, you may get a nasty surprise as rockroaches swarm you, they will leave you alone when you step into sun light

- gargoyles 

Gargoyles much like tree guardians, will come alive If you mine down a statue and won’t be very friendly afterwards 

- shadow hound

a experiment gone wrong, this hound is embedded with the purple gem and it can be very dangerous, it can create portals so it can bring in more hounds into the raid.

that was my new creature concepts, anyone want to give me feedback :)

10 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

- rockroach

when you mine a rock, you may get a nasty surprise as rockroaches swarm you, they will leave you alone when you step into sun light

I liked the rockroaches, they could eat rot.
Everything that is edible in general can attract them.

- gargoyles 

Gargoyles much like tree guardians, will come alive and will be in the form of certain statues you may have seen 

Are you talking about mining a stone and discovering a sleeping gargoyle? Who will be angry?

- shadow hound

a experiment gone wrong, this hound is embedded with the purple gem and it can be very dangerous, it can create portals so it can bring in more hounds into the raid.

Check out my idea!

"A experiment gone wrong" I had thought of doing this on purpose, since we try to irritate the big bosses.

Archived