is smallbird teen bird and tall bird not boarding the ship a bug?

small bird teen bird and tall bird can't follow me on the ship while chesters glommer and pigs bunnymen and such can, please allow the small teen and tall bird to follow me on ship klei yes even tall bird because i got a mod that makes them follow me forever even as tallbird

Honestly, probably not.

Klei seems very uninterested in fixing Smallbird bugs.

There's another bug, where you can't place Smallbirds in pens. When you move and the smallbird is offscreen, the smallbird will magically escape the pen. They are yet to fix this and it's been like a year. 

21 hours ago, Squirrel12 said:

There's another bug, where you can't place Smallbirds in pens. When you move and the smallbird is offscreen, the smallbird will magically escape the pen. They are yet to fix this and it's been like a year. 

This isn't really a bug, it's just how followers work. Once you're a certain distance away from a follower, they get teleported to you to prevent them from getting stuck somewhere. This applies to smallbirds, pigs, bunnymen, rock lobsters, catcoons, etc. It's just how the follower mechanics are, not a smallbird bug.

The OP here isn't really a bug either, it's more of a feature request. Smallbirds being unable to board ships isn't a mechanic that's in the game but working improperly, it's a mechanic that's not in the game at all.

44 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

This isn't really a bug, it's just how followers work. Once you're a certain distance away from a follower, they get teleported to you to prevent them from getting stuck somewhere. This applies to smallbirds, pigs, bunnymen, rock lobsters, catcoons, etc. It's just how the follower mechanics are, not a smallbird bug.

The OP here isn't really a bug either, it's more of a feature request. Smallbirds being unable to board ships isn't a mechanic that's in the game but working improperly, it's a mechanic that's not in the game at all.

It seems to be to be a bug because Critters don't follow the same rules.

Archived