The missing hallowed nights giant concept

I know i know, it’s not that time of the year but... dammit it needs to happen!

i have noticed that in winters feast there was a new version of a giant which is practically different in terms of attacks and other facts, but there are no scary and new threats in hallowed nights and it must be explored with a concepts that I have invented

- the boltergiest 

the boltergiest is a horrible, failed experiment brought upon both by science and magic.

how to summon

once you spawn in the world, a new structure will appear in the mad science tab “the spectronomicon”

materials needed

living log 3+

pig skin 4+

silk 4+

once created, like any other structure can be placed

once places a new tab will appear showing new items such as

- spiritual ritual

- revive incantation 

- husk curse

the one you need is spiritual ritual

after acquiring the spell you must bring it to a graveyard and then you will discover a new structure titled “the alter”

place the spell page in the alter and burn it after doing so it will reveal a crafting tab which will reveal items which will summon our fiend into the world 

items acquired 

- electrical doo-dad 3+

- gold 5+

- nitre 6+

Once you have giving the alter the items it needed, a tornado of electricity will take form into the boltergiest 

movement

normal speed

combat movement

:phase: the boltergiest if it takes to much damage will phase out of existence but reappear somewhere else but not too far from the player 

:shocking grasp: if it phases out of existence it will try to reappear under someone and try to electrify them

:shocker: the boltergiest can send out a bolt of lightning towards a player, if the player gets hit by it they will pass out from the powerful shock and will wake up after words

:split: if the boltergiest is almost dead, it will split itself apart into 2 separate beings with lesser health and lesser damage but more speed

reward

once you kill the spirit, you will get lightning in a bottle

how to use it

aim it at a enemy and once the enemy is hit by it they will take damage and afterwards pass out for a while

has durability 

how to summon the totally unormal tree

acquire husk curse and bring it to the alter and a crafting tab will appear asking you for

- living log 10+

- evil flowers 5+

- a crow

once giving to the alter, the alter will give you a corrupt soul in a jar

bring and give the jar to a totally normal tree

nothing may happen once you do so, but if you try to chop it down it will become very alive!

Movement

slow

combat movement

:branch tentacle: the tree will send its tree like tendrils into the ground and will burst up behind the player and act like a tentacle

:karma: the tree will use the same axe you tried to chop it down with and use it as a boomerang (which cannot be caught)

:fly my pretty’s: the tree will vomit out a murder of crows and the swarm will target and deal tiny amounts of damage on a player

:roots of nightmares: it will also will vomit out nightmare flowers just for sanity damage

reward

once the beast has been slain you will be rewarded with 2 blue prints the Tin foil hat blue print and the cauldron blue print

how to use tin foil hat

- they won’t be able to get into your mind with the tin foil cap 

- protects you from sanity drain

- has durability 

how to use cauldron

once places you will be able to dump food in the cauldron and wait for a while, after the cauldron is done the food will come out a bit different

When I mean different it may cause a different effect or may come out as something else, 

how to summon the hallowed harvester

acquire the revive incantation and bring it to the alter, once you have a crafting tab will appear asking you for another set of materials

- nightmare fuel 5+

- silk 5+

- pitchfork and a pick axe 

Once you have brought the items THEN.... nothing will happen... odd, 

the spell didn’t failed but what you actually have to do is you must wait over time until a full moon, during the waiting phase, you may hear Erie noises in the dark, tools scratching together, steps drawing near, it’s not wolves but something more wicked...

when the full moon leaves you will discover that there’s a scarecrow near by the base, if you go anywhere near the thing, then it begins

movement

normal speed

combat movement 

:pitchfork stab: the harvester will try to stab you with its pitch fork if you try to go up and deal melee damage

:induce fear: the harvester will vomit nightmare fuel at the players, those who get caught in it will take sanity damage

:pumpkin decoys: the harvester will throw into the battle pumpkins that show and act out characteristics of other creatures, once they come alive they will try to attack you but all you need to do is hit them and they’re gone

:night dance: the harvester will do some sort of dance in which it will spin like a buzz saw dealing damage to those who come into contact with it

:trick or freak: the harvester will throw out a pumpkin bomb that can either deal lethal damage on the players or will give the players candy

and at the end of the struggle your reward is a pumpkin bomb

do you really want to use this?

the pumpkin bomb can either kill you or give you something of great value... but do you really want to light it.... no I shouldn’t.... but.... no don’t think about it.... oh why the hell not what could possibly...

And that’s my hallowed nights giant concepts

Anyone one want to give me feedback :)

and here’s a drawing of the totally unormal tree 

latest.png

ACDEC656-85AC-42D8-98DC-496A945C6696.jpeg

I only want a Totally Normal Tree Boss fight with a moving, walking, Totally normal Tree.

Reskin the Feastclops So it’s Ice attack is changed to Spiky Bushes, Which will still have the same effects of hurting the player and rooting them in place and it’s Eye Laser Beam is replaced with the flaming eyed tree now opening its mouth and breathing out Fire and bang just like that... you have a Super Spooky Hallowed Nights Exclusive Boss.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I only want a Totally Normal Tree Boss fight with a moving, walking, Totally normal Tree.

Reskin the Feastclops So it’s Ice attack is changed to Spiky Bushes, Which will still have the same effects of hurting the player and rooting them in place and it’s Eye Laser Beam is replaced with the flaming eyed tree now opening its mouth and breathing out Fire and bang just like that... you have a Super Spooky Hallowed Nights Exclusive Boss.

But and I don’t mean anything but, isn’t that kinda lazy....

20 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

But and I don’t mean anything but, isn’t that kinda lazy....

That’s sort of the point???

Gingerbread Varg for Wintersfeast wasn’t anything Super New.. he was just a varg with Ewecus style emobolizing Powers.

These events are short limited time events, so they don’t actually need a ton of work done on them.

I would LOVE some of the Halloween Mods added to Consoles, such as Trick or Treat mod, Haunted Houses and flying witches.. 

but for the most part- Klei’s focus and development time should be entirely on character refreshes and more permanent game content.. Limited time Events don’t need to have tons of time invested into making..  but that could just be only my opinion.

Archived