Skins for split screen

Hi, I just bought some skins for Dst on my ps4, I can set everything up in main menu, but once it comes to a split screen offline play (second non member plus acc) - skins are default. So it seems that I can't use skins in split screen offline? That's pretty sucks as I bought some just to enjoy it playing on a sofa with my gf. Or am I doing something wrong? 

Sadly, if you put your gameplay in offline mode, there's no way to access your skins or to earn skins while playing. 

If you have PS plus, i would suggest you put your Ps4 as your "primary PS4" to give everyone that is playing on your console the advantage of playing online too.  If none of you have PS plus, there is no way for anyone to use skins. 

15 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

Sadly, if you put your gameplay in offline mode, there's no way to access your skins or to earn skins while playing. 

If you have PS plus, i would suggest you put your Ps4 as your "primary PS4" to give everyone that is playing on your console the advantage of playing online too.  If none of you have PS plus, there is no way for anyone to use skins. 

I do have PS plus on my primary, but once I add second controller it asks to go offline mode. Then if I'm trying to host a server it just gives error saying "connection lost, we don't know what happened". (

You should be able to have both profiles go online if one has PS+.

I play with my wife, and my account (the primary one on our system) has PS+, but we always start the game on her profile, and she is always player 1. We never have any issues.

What message do you get if you let the game try and connect to Online?

Ehrmmm... After like 10th attempt second controller finally logged in as "online". Haven't really done anything, problem seems to get sorted itself.. But anyways thank you for your reply, it helped :)

Just now, Dunk Mujunk said:

You should be able to have both profiles go online if one has PS+.

I play with my wife, and my account (the primary one on our system) has PS+, but we always start the game on her profile, and she is always player 1. We never have any issues.

What message do you get if you let the game try and connect to Online?

At first it was saying I'm offline, but I was online on my ps plus for sure. Probably was just some glitch with connection. Don't know.. But it works now and we are happy)) 

Awesome! Glad it is working for you!

We had a somewhat similar issue a couple years ago, we would log in and even though it didn't say Offline by our names the game still acted like we were Offline (or something like that). We would just continually log in/out or restart the game a bunch until it worked.

But hopefully you guys don't have anymore problems, happy DST-ing!!!!

Archived