I WANT TO BUY A KEY FOR DONT STARVE IF I DO SO DO I GET THE GIFT FOR MY FRIEND?

Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together are 2 different games. I suppose you're talking about Don't Starve Together, the multiplayer version, and not about Don't Starve, which is single player only. Yes, you get an extra copy of Don't Starve Together at least if you buy the game from Steam, I have no idea how things work on other platforms. Have fun  and welcome to the forums! :D

4 minutes ago, Mrklli said:

Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together are 2 different games. I suppose you're talking about Don't Starve Together, the multiplayer version, and not about Don't Starve, which is single player only. Yes, you get an extra copy of Don't Starve Together at least if you buy the game from Steam, I have no idea how things work on other platforms. Have fun  and welcome to the forums! :D

When you buy it on Xbox you get one copy and only one copy and you have to convince your friends to also buy the game if you want them to be able to play with you. 

The Extra Copy is strictly a PC only Steam perk.

But it is okay because I look at it this way: The people who I CAN Successfully convince to buy the game are helping to Fund Development costs for more Refreshes and Content.

Archived