Saving problem

Hello, 

Yesterday we played DST on PS4 split screen with my gf, she was logged in as a guest. We played in offline mode, survival server. It was day 10 when I pressed PS button (used it as kind of a pause) and after coming back into a game it sent us back to a character select screen. We've selected same characters but they appeared near portal and all items etc were lost. I tried to rollback the server but it was day 1 there. I'm just wondering how that happened if it autosaves every morning? What we did wrong and how to avoid it in a future? Thank you :)

I think you died. As far as I know the game doesn't pause when you press the PS button, so you starved to death or something else (hound attacks) happend during your break in the PS menu and your world got deleted :/

The best thing to avoid this in the future, is to disconnect via options menu (to really "pause" the game) and select "endless" instead of "survival" before creating a world (you are able to resurrect at the portal).

Archived