Is there a mod out the that either gives the fish feeder automation or only supply algae to the fish once per cycle? (without a clock sensor). Pacu will eat around 10kg/ cycle but only need to eat at most 1kg to reproduce, wasting a lot space automating the shipping and using more algae than i can afford. 

Also when i change the fish feeder to 1kg it will be supplied with 2kg, I'm assuming its counting 1 for storage and 1 on the feeder currently?

currently playing with a few mods but this farm is mostly vanilla. Auto Sweepers have double range.5e395a80b3b6b_PacuRanchfishfeederbug.thumb.jpg.73e0309b7cfb6558acb05e8a2601cb99.jpg

Pacu Ranch Automation.jpg

Pacu Ranch Shipping.jpg

Pacu Ranch.jpg

I've been having this issue myself.  Even if you set up the auto sweepers to only load the fish feeder at a specified time, your duplicants will still come along and reload the blasted thing whether you want them to or not.  Having an automation input on the fish feeder to prevent unwanted feeding would be utterly fantastic.

Archived