Carrats dropped by a player should follow the player

I've been really enjoying all the carrat training and racing stuff, and I think it'd be great if you could have them follow you around where you go (like after they win a race) by dropping them like you do at the start of the racing track. I'm aware it could be dangerous for them at times, but I think it'll be fine as long as they can be picked up after being dropped. I want my little friend to follow me around even when we're not racing.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:19 PM, Electroely said:

I've been really enjoying all the carrat training and racing stuff, and I think it'd be great if you could have them follow you around where you go (like after they win a race) by dropping them like you do at the start of the racing track. I'm aware it could be dangerous for them at times, but I think it'll be fine as long as they can be picked up after being dropped. I want my little friend to follow me around even when we're not racing.

They do.. but when you drop them they have to be Recaptured again first. (Seeds in Rabbit Trap)

Also if you didn’t know- Letting them eat Seeds will change the Colors on their Tails.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

They do.. but when you drop them they have to be Recaptured again first. (Seeds in Rabbit Trap)

Also if you didn’t know- Letting them eat Seeds will change the Colors on their Tails.

I know feeding them seeds will change the color of their tail. Also, they don't follow you if you drop them. They just go off acting like any other carrat you find. My suggestion is to have them follow you like they do at the end of a race.when you drop them anywhere.

That being said, one of the developers said this in another thread...

8 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

It's like having a pet racoon. You think it's your friend, you tell others it is your friend, but it's still a wild animal at heart.

...so I think I see how this suggestion might not be very fitting for the game.

Archived