Making Ancient Guardian's Horn Renewable

One thing that makes me not invest on cave exploring( in don't starve rog) is that houndius shootius aren't renewable (without using the "Things" for switching worlds) so, what about making ancient guardian's horn renewable?

I don't know which would be the best way to do this but i have an idea

what about the making it a item from The Sty Oddies Emporium(that shop that also sells deerclops eyeball, bearger fur)  from Hamlet?

I mean, this could be somewhat op depending off the price, i  am not a hamlet player (yet) so i don't know how fast you can get coin but i suppose that 100-150 oincs is a great price for one horn

14 hours ago, Fredyvictor said:

One thing that makes me not invest on cave exploring( in don't starve rog) is that houndius shootius aren't renewable (without using the "Things" for switching worlds) so, what about making ancient guardian's horn renewable?

I don't know which would be the best way to do this but i have an idea

what about the making it a item from The Sty Oddies Emporium(that shop that also sells deerclops eyeball, bearger fur)  from Hamlet?

I mean, this could be somewhat op depending off the price, i  am not a hamlet player (yet) so i don't know how fast you can get coin but i suppose that 100-150 oincs is a great price for one horn

World regen is weird when it comes to the other two DLCs (sw and ham).

I'm going to go off the basis that you also have shipwreck, if not then ignore the next part entirely.

If/once you have a world linked to SW to a RoG world, world regen stops really "working" in a sense. Instead of the caves in RoG also being reset, the volcano is reset instead, meaning you could just move everything that isnt readibly renewable to the SW world and get more coffee out of it. And vice versa happens, when you hop in SW, it resets the caves in RoG instead of the volcano.

now if you only have hamlet, then just move all the things you really want to keep from RoG over to hamlet (not that hard really) but keep the "essentials" on you (materials for campfire, torches/miner hat, pickaxe, axe, ect. ect.) then once you can safely link the two worlds again, then you can begin the process all over again.

but i think that it should cost like maybe 200 oincs or more since you can basically inflate the economy so oincs mean so little it becomes like that one place where the public had like barrels of cash that say like 2k or something but are worth less than a penny or something.

On 12/01/2020 at 12:46 PM, The Noon Fish said:

World regen is weird when it comes to the other two DLCs (sw and ham).

I'm going to go off the basis that you also have shipwreck, if not then ignore the next part entirely.

If/once you have a world linked to SW to a RoG world, world regen stops really "working" in a sense. Instead of the caves in RoG also being reset, the volcano is reset instead, meaning you could just move everything that isnt readibly renewable to the SW world and get more coffee out of it. And vice versa happens, when you hop in SW, it resets the caves in RoG instead of the volcano.

now if you only have hamlet, then just move all the things you really want to keep from RoG over to hamlet (not that hard really) but keep the "essentials" on you (materials for campfire, torches/miner hat, pickaxe, axe, ect. ect.) then once you can safely link the two worlds again, then you can begin the process all over again.

but i think that it should cost like maybe 200 oincs or more since you can basically inflate the economy so oincs mean so little it becomes like that one place where the public had like barrels of cash that say like 2k or something but are worth less than a penny or something.

Well, i made a RoG world linked whcih the hamlet but i have the shipw-dlc and i will make a world linked with these three dlcs

so you are basically telling me if i use the skyworthy to travel to my shipwreck world and after i comeback to the RoG one and go to a cave that i already killed the guardian, he will be respawned?

On 1/13/2020 at 8:50 PM, Fredyvictor said:

so you are basically telling me if i use the skyworthy to travel to my shipwreck world and after i comeback to the RoG one and go to a cave that i already killed the guardian, he will be respawned?

i think you specifically have to world hop in sw for caves to regen, but yes.

Archived