Make Bundling Wraps not fit in the Adventure Mode Teleportato

Being able to bring a maximum of 16 slots of items instead of 4 changes the balance of Adventure Mode pretty drastically. One Bundling Wrap and three unwrapped items or stacks might be decent, but four of them is too much, and I don't see any way to allow one bundle but stop players from bringing more than one. With all the beehives (killer or otherwise) used as Adventure Mode obstacles and the large amounts of swampland on most maps, getting the materials for dozens of Bundling Wraps is also pretty easy. It's so much of an advantage over not using bundling wraps to take your items to the next world that the only reason to refrain from doing that is a self-imposed challenge/personal objection to doing so; even speedrunners who don't go out of their way to obtain specific items still benefit from being able to bring more of them.

I don't object to using Bundling Wraps within an Adventure Mode world, which is why I suggested implementing this at the Teleportato rather than disabling the blueprint from dropping in Adventure Mode altogether. Overall they're an item I like very much! But I think they need to be limited in this situation if Adventure Mode is going to play the same way it did before the January 2019 patch, because putting most of your inventory into four bundling wraps allows you a much more comfortable start in each world than if you can only have four inventory slots total. It makes the process more like jumping to a new world in Survival Mode.

10 hours ago, Fredyvictor said:

I am not a adventure mode playr but i agree with this

also pls don't thINk abOut making building wraps not fit in  the non adventure mode teleportato things

The two Teleportatoes already work differently; you have to specifically put the four items or stacks of items you want inside the Adventure Mode Teleportato, and then those four things get put back into your inventory when you load into the next world. In Survival Mode you keep everything in your inventory when you jump worlds, except only-one-can-exist-in-the-world-at-a-time things like the Eye Bone.

This is why I suggested making wrapped supplies not fit inside the Teleportato, as in, it just wouldn't go into the slot when you click-and-dragged it into place, like what happens if you try to put a soul in a backpack in DST when playing Wortox or wrap a Bundling Wrap inside another Bundling Wrap. If your bundle turned to ashes like the eyebone, that'd just be cruel.

Archived