Redeem codes on ps4

23 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Unless they changed it- You DONT, Sony does not allowed code Redemption for the Funko Pops.

Sony doesn’t actually allow ANY of the codes for skins to be redeemed. I still have one from the crab plushy I didn’t get to redeem, but I am still holding on to it with hope that one day it get to redeem it.

1 minute ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Sony doesn’t actually allow ANY of the codes for skins to be redeemed. I still have one from the crab plushy I didn’t get to redeem, but I am still holding on to it with hope that one day it get to redeem it.

How do they handle the promotional Redeem codes for games like Modern Warfare where buying a Bag of Doritos Etc gave you in game bonuses then? I know damn well that SONY wouldn’t exclude themselves from Promotional unlocks on the Call of Duty games.

Give it time- I’m sure Klei will come up with something, even if they just add the items to their Klei rewards page and you can input the code there to redeem for the item Free where other players would have to spend their points to unlock the same items.

Archived