For krampus' special ornament

7 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I got one from the klaus bag. The red ornament with yellow bells for eyes, right? I assume that's supposed to be krampus. 

Yes! That's the one. Ok as long as there is a second way to get it cause man... Ive killed krampus like a billion times and nothing not even the bag! So ill try to look out for it with my klaus loot, thanks!!

1 hour ago, Mrsbloo said:

Yes! That's the one. Ok as long as there is a second way to get it cause man... Ive killed krampus like a billion times and nothing not even the bag! So ill try to look out for it with my klaus loot, thanks!!

Yup, I'm not sure krampii even drop their unique ornaments. Just open the loot stash and rollback if you don't get it, repeat this until you get what you want. 

8 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Yup, I'm not sure krampii even drop their unique ornaments. Just open the loot stash and rollback if you don't get it, repeat this until you get what you want. 

Awesome! Super thanks! I couldn't find any info on it I had assumed it was a maybe drop like the backpack :D

Archived