Zoo/Pets

5 minutes ago, Jloguanci1 said:

Hi, I'm trying to make zoo pens in dont starve together but I'm having trouble finding animals I could use could someone please list the animals that don't destroy structure, or structures you can build that spawns animals, like the bee box

Spiders, you are totally 120% safe with them I promise :) <3

On 17.12.2019 at 11:22 AM, Jloguanci1 said:

Hi, I'm trying to make zoo pens in dont starve together but I'm having trouble finding animals I could use could someone please list the animals that don't destroy structure, or structures you can build that spawns animals, like the bee box

• Rabbit
  • Moleworm
  • Gobbler
  • Catcoon
  • Frog (Needs to be found in Tumbleweed to prevent it from despawning offscreen or hopping back to its pond during dusk/night)
  • (Guard) Pig
  • Bunnyman
  • Merm
  • Krampus (Requires either protection from incoming birds (by building thick walls around him) or any kind of lure behind a wall)
  • Mosling (Attempts to fly away on first summer day, requires a rollback on first summer day to prevent them from flying away)
  • Tallbird (Needs to hatch & be fed to prevent it from starving & from walking back to its nest)
  • (Winter) Koalefant
  • No-Eyed Deer (Klaus Deers required, as they won't despawn during spring)
  • Ewecus (Walls need to be secured a bit cause its splat attack deals 5 damage, can be blocked by structures)
  • Volt Goat (Becomes agressive if struck by lightning, appears to have a higher priority than Lightning Rod)
  • Varg
  • Rock Lobster (Caves only)
  • Snurtle (Caves only)
  • Slurtle (Caves only)
  • Depths Worm (Caves only)
  • Splumonkey (Caves only)
  • Grass Gecko
  • Batilisk (Attempts to attack the walls but won't deal any damage to the walls. Can exit the cage easily if there are targets nearby)
  • Slurper
  • Mandrake
  • Carrat
  • Saladmander
  • Clockwork Knight (Zoo needs to be built right above the Suspicious Statues and they need to be mined during Full Moon)
  • Clockwork Bishop (Zoo needs to be built right above the Suspicious Statues and they need to be mined during Full Moon)
  • Wes (Requires constant feeding and is able to destroy walls or to disappear magically if he's not dead yet)

Archived