Theory´s about the DS world

So I was thinking about a lot since the lunch of Hamlet.

We got the Aporcalips cloak. in it we can see that the sun is very close to the Constant World, i toght it being weary interestingly, so i developed a theory.

What if there was some sord of dis balance in the Constant Solar Sistem witch leaded to a new location of the Earth. That could hapend to a meteorite.. Afterwards the weather would change, wich lead to the more fast season changes and perhaps even mutations throughout animals such as Dear clops! The hole world would be in denger to colliding with the Sun and the only thing that steel keeps the earth alive is THEM bether known as the Moon! But now they are returning so i wonder what will hapend.

I also think that the Mants from Hamlet are the Ancient that escaped from the Tragedy, and that perhaps their Queen is the touch holder from the Metheospuzzel

Also now ween i look at it colslee the Constant looks to have 2 Moons?

Картинки по запросу "don't starve aporkalypse clock""

2 hours ago, Wumpair said:

Also now ween i look at it colslee the Constant looks to have 2 Moons?

Constant has one moon. This is reprezentation of phases of the Moon.

I also think that the Mants from Hamlet are the Ancient that escaped from the Tragedy, and that perhaps their Queen is the touch holder from the Metheospuzzel

It;s possible. Manta are opposite to Ancient Race and RoG pigs are opposite to Hamlet pigs.

I don't think the mants are ancients at all, because the Womant is actually in one of the Metheus murals, being sealed away by an ancient:
image.png.7f9f6ce1648c3a6788bd78db0774cb37.pnglatest?cb=20181203111900

Archived