Need help with my character mod(Newbie)

@Arimo

Alright. I have used keyhandler by Ysovuka/Kzisor, but I can't find the topic. I have fixed some minor bugs and everything should work just fine. You can change key assignment (it's "z" by default) in configuration menu before starting server. Shockwave deals 100 DMG to everyone around you except Maverick. Moreover shockwave costs you 25 sanity per use. You can change those values if you want. I think you will figure it out, but if not just let me know through DM. Cheers!

MiniMave-updated.7z

Edited by Yakuzashi

46 minutes ago, Yakuzashi said:

Alright. I have used keyhandler by Ysovuka/Kzisor, but I can't find the topic. I have fixed some minor bugs and everything should work just fine. You can change key assignment (it's "z" by default) in configuration menu before starting server. Shockwave deals 100 DMG to everyone around you except Maverick. Moreover shockwave costs you 25 sanity per use. You can change those values if you want. I think you will figure it out, but if not just let me know through DM. Cheers!

MiniMave-updated.7z

Words cannot express how grateful I am! This is perfect! Thank you soo soso much AAAAAAAA.