I killed Moose-Goose with starfish LMAO

had a 5x5 square with 25 of anenemy and just ran around them for like 5 minutes with goose coming after me 

really good mctusk farm btw

For the record, it's best you keep them slightly separated because quite often monsters will trigger 2-3 at the same time and only take dmg from a single one

lmao.JPG

I think just outright killing moose-goose will be good enough. An anenemy deals 60 damage and has a cooldown about 1 minute. That means with the layout you chosen of 25 anenemies, you can do 1500 damage before having to wait a minute for them to open up again. That's time wasted since what you're doing after all the anenemies activate is run around for a minute.

Because of the fact you said you killed Moose-Goose with anenemies and didn't state any other way you killed it, I will assume you did not use any weapon.

By my calculations, had you fought Moose-Goose with a recently made hambat in that one minute after the anenemies activated, you could kill her twice as fast.

However, were you to just use anenemies in one fight and a recently made hambat in another, the hambat would've been faster by a minute. The anenemy would kill moose-goose in about 5-6 minutes since you still had to lure her while the hambat would've killed her in 4.1159320871 minutes.

Thus, I congratulate you on finding an effective yet tedious and lategame tactic which could be accidentally foiled by a random mob stepping on the anenemies. It's a good strategy for characters like Wendy or Wes where their low DPS won't affect the damage. It's also great for new players who still has trouble kiting giants. If you were Wigfrid or Wolfgang however,  the former could kill Moose-Goose in 2 minutes while the latter could kill Moose-Goose in a minute and few seconds so it would be time wasted.

8 hours ago, Booklover said:

I think just outright killing moose-goose will be good enough. An anenemy deals 60 damage and has a cooldown about 1 minute. That means with the layout you chosen of 25 anenemies, you can do 1500 damage before having to wait a minute for them to open up again. That's time wasted since what you're doing after all the anenemies activate is run around for a minute.

Because of the fact you said you killed Moose-Goose with anenemies and didn't state any other way you killed it, I will assume you did not use any weapon.

By my calculations, had you fought Moose-Goose with a recently made hambat in that one minute after the anenemies activated, you could kill her twice as fast.

However, were you to just use anenemies in one fight and a recently made hambat in another, the hambat would've been faster by a minute. The anenemy would kill moose-goose in about 5-6 minutes since you still had to lure her while the hambat would've killed her in 4.1159320871 minutes.

Thus, I congratulate you on finding an effective yet tedious and lategame tactic which could be accidentally foiled by a random mob stepping on the anenemies. It's a good strategy for characters like Wendy or Wes where their low DPS won't affect the damage. It's also great for new players who still has trouble kiting giants. If you were Wigfrid or Wolfgang however,  the former could kill Moose-Goose in 2 minutes while the latter could kill Moose-Goose in a minute and few seconds so it would be time wasted.

ok

1st of all, I just did it for the memes. 

2nd moose is bugged for me and more (and other players as well) than half the time i just swing the weapon not hitting her, it took me 2 full days to kill her last time i tried to melee. Besides everybody should just kill moose/goose and all those little ****s of hers with frog rains.

3rd it's safe, it requires no weapon or armor and your math is totally off. 

1 hour ago, LaurelWreaths said:

moose is bugged for me and more (and other players as well) than half the time i just swing the weapon not hitting her, it took me 2 full days to kill her last time i tried to melee.

I recall this coming up like a month ago, and a patch note saying that it was fixed. If you're still getting the bug, try to remember exactly what was going on at the time and make a bug report so they can get it actually fixed :p
Also IIRC it was related to lag compensation, so in the meantime, turning it off might help?

1 hour ago, maradyne said:

I recall this coming up like a month ago, and a patch note saying that it was fixed. If you're still getting the bug, try to remember exactly what was going on at the time and make a bug report so they can get it actually fixed :p
Also IIRC it was related to lag compensation, so in the meantime, turning it off might help?

it's every moose goose i encounter, with any character and any melee weapon. But moose goose alone. Moslings i can hit just fine. Also i can hit moose with blow darts just fine. 

Archived