Make Pitcher Pumps work as floor/ceiling

20191121221507_1.thumb.jpg.896876cb4d597c2ff427965f68ba1d53.jpg                                                               I have a dining hall and am planning to turn the printing room into a rec room.  But the bottle pump is preventing the rooms from registering as seperate rooms.  Having the part of the bottle pump your dupes can walk on count as tiles for room detection would be nice.

This is ugly, but I've been using room dividers made out of permanently open screen doors to work around these cases.  Five open screen doors around the pitcher pump should have no impact on accessibility but should also keep it from breaking the room boundary.

Still really *really* ugly, though.  Wish I could suggest better.  I do like your implied distinction between the tiles being impassible (which would make my life more difficult) and just counting as boundaries in the same way open screen doors do.  I think that makes a lot of sense.

Archived