Can i get some help

I’m not familiar with the blueprint mod or the blueprint you are trying to use, but from the screenshot, I do not see how you are cooling down the steam or the system in general. There is no plumbing overlay, so I assume the aquatuner is cooling the water, but that transferred heat is just going back into the steam room.

In short, you need external cooling brought in to condense the steam. Hope that helps!

On 11/27/2019 at 5:21 AM, alexkuzmov said:

Well what do you need help with?
Are you running out of Hydrogen?
Are your pipes bursting?
Is the system backing up, not filtering correctly?

Out of energy and hydrogen and

On 11/25/2019 at 2:46 PM, yoakenashi said:

I’m not familiar with the blueprint mod or the blueprint you are trying to use, but from the screenshot, I do not see how you are cooling down the steam or the system in general. There is no plumbing overlay, so I assume the aquatuner is cooling the water, but that transferred heat is just going back into the steam room.

their is a cooling loop

Oxygen Not Included 12_16_2019 7_40_08 PM.png

10 hours ago, NatureKas101_5 said:

Out of energy and hydrogen and

their is a cooling loop

Oxygen Not Included 12_16_2019 7_40_08 PM.png

From what I see, you have a problem with the piping, also you have an additional drain on your power, which is the Liquid Shutoff valve and finally you dont extract any power from the aquatuner. The aquatuner is what drains your power mostly and it should be on a separate wire controled by Smart bateries.

One way to tame the Cool Steam Vent is to have the aquatuner inside with the steam.
Here is a pretty cool video on the subject:

Another way to tame the steam vent is by using the Hydrogen which comes from the Electrolyzer. Just pipe the Hydrogen in the chamber where the cool steam vent is, and that will be enough to condense the steam. When you burn the Hydrogen for power, that heat will be destroyed.

The pipe problem you have is because your pipes are not linked correctly.
Check this for reference:
Capture.thumb.PNG.4c7a066583ba8a75598037c1d6809f94.PNG

Notice how the pipes are continues.
If White Input backs up, it goes to the next White Input.
Green Outputs have a priority to them.
The first Green output always blocks any other Green output after it.
This means that the aquatuner will output first, and the loop second.
The Liquid reservoir is there to ensure continues water flow in the pipe.
There are many ways to do this but I`ve found that with a Liquid reservoir you always get what you want right away.

To solve the power issue, you must extract the power from the aquatuner.
Because its cooling down (water probobly) it`ll heat up its surondings.
Best way to extract power from it is to put it below a steam turbine.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.0ee920a2c8c497bc69d905afcff06493.PNG

Notice that I have another smart battery which is only on the aquatuner - steamturbine circuit.
This battery controls the steam turbine.
I have a separate smart battery which is on the Hydrogen Generator - Electrolyzer circuit.
Using both batteries I can separate the power consumption, feeding more power into the aquatuner if I have 80% on the Hydrogen Generator Battery. Eventually this becomes a self cooling SPOM.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, alexkuzmov said:

From what I see, you have a problem with the piping, also you have an additional drain on your power, which is the Liquid Shutoff valve and finally you dont extract any power from the aquatuner. The aquatuner is what drains your power mostly and it should be on a separate wire controled by Smart bateries.

One way to tame the Cool Steam Vent is to have the aquatuner inside with the steam.
Here is a pretty cool video on the subject:

Another way to tame the steam vent is by using the Hydrogen which comes from the Electrolyzer. Just pipe the Hydrogen in the chamber where the cool steam vent is, and that will be enough to condense the steam. When you burn the Hydrogen for power, that heat will be destroyed.

The pipe problem you have is because your pipes are not linked correctly.
Check this for reference:
Capture.thumb.PNG.4c7a066583ba8a75598037c1d6809f94.PNG

Notice how the pipes are continues.
If White Input backs up, it goes to the next White Input.
Green Outputs have a priority to them.
The first Green output always blocks any other Green output after it.
This means that the aquatuner will output first, and the loop second.
The Liquid reservoir is there to ensure continues water flow in the pipe.
There are many ways to do this but I`ve found that with a Liquid reservoir you always get what you want right away.

To solve the power issue, you must extract the power from the aquatuner.
Because its cooling down (water probobly) it`ll heat up its surondings.
Best way to extract power from it is to put it below a steam turbine.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.0ee920a2c8c497bc69d905afcff06493.PNG

Notice that I have another smart battery which is only on the aquatuner - steamturbine circuit.
This battery controls the steam turbine.
I have a separate smart battery which is on the Hydrogen Generator - Electrolyzer circuit.
Using both batteries I can separate the power consumption, feeding more power into the aquatuner if I have 80% on the Hydrogen Generator Battery. Eventually this becomes a self cooling SPOM.

thanks alexkuzmov this was a lot of help

Archived