beds for hatches

hi firsts off i would like to say i love this game, it keeps me playin for hours,,, i have one suggestion for hatch animals or any animal borrows a hole in the ground to sleep, i was wondering if you can make a tile for them to sleep in,,, thank you

I suggested something similar a while ago. Basically critter homes. Having one would give a tame critter more happiness. Having a certain plant could work similar. Grooming already gives a +5 happiness bonus. Homes for each critter could give +2. Each happiness point should add 20% extra metabolism (with 100% being max and 20% being min). This way you could get your critters more productive without grooming.

Critter furniture is a great idea. The ranching meta aims for very tall ranches, because it limits floor space while fulfilling the space requirements while not technically being "cramped". With extra furniture, there is a reason to make wider ranches with more floor space.

Archived