Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? [MUSIC MOD HELP]

Hello. I'm trying to do a simple music mod where I replace the music with that of Delta Rune's (I know, there's already one for that, but not only does the sound quality bother me (I have the actual HQ OST), I wanted to swap some sounds around. I've followed the music modification tutorial for Don't Starve, but it keeps appearing as a server mod when they're normally client mods. Also, I tried to go to modify the existing Deltarune mod to have somewhere to start (I have no clue how to start from scratch) but the files appear as .FSB/.FSV and Google isn't much help in how to mess with those.

Sorry if this has been asked before or it's an obvious answer. I'm very non-code-oriented.

EDIT: because it is showing up as a server mod, it is disabling all in-game sound and not playing the new menu music after exiting a server where I enabled the mod.

Edited by Mighty Jetters
Added information.

I now cannot even re-install Don't Starve Mod Tools; it keeps "pausing" telling me to resume every time it's finished and then it never finishes the "finalized" state. I only uninstalled it in the first place was because it kept showing this cmd line dialogue box full of code regarding my installed mods and would just go on for enernity so my game would never load unless I tabbed out of it to close it. Can anyone please tell me what might be going on? I have no clue what I am doing.

EDIT: I'm trying to follow TheScraps' tutorial but the basic3dsound is an .fdt, not an .fsp. When I try to open music_mod.fsp, it gives me this error:

unknown.png

Edited by Mighty Jetters

Thanks to the help of the FMOD forums I figured all of this out. My first mod works! Yay! But now I don't know how to make it so DST_theme_portaled works. Cagealicous' SuperSponge music mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819289680) successfully edits this track, which is why I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong. Here's my current mod's filesystem (using the same ordering of the tracks as Cagealicous'):

unknown.png
unknown.png

I'm so close to finally completing my very first mod for a game, I'm really excited to figure this out!

Oops, I forgot to upload my stuff after reading "how to ask for help". Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zdps6e2urvfwln/DR HQ.zip?dl=0

I also referenced Ridepod's Delta Rune mod naturally: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1679635539&searchtext=deltarune

I hope this is enough information! I know almost nothing about code so I can't be more specific. /:

Edited by Mighty Jetters
Added information.