I am not able to build a supercomputer

Hi, I am very new to the game and I keep getting stuck on not being able to build a supercomputer because there is none in the stations tab. Is this a thing with everyone's game and I have to do something to enable myself to build a supercomputer or am I just dumb for missing something? I checked online and no one seems to be having an issue with this. I check youtube playthroughs as well and they have a decor tab while I don't so I'm not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, OxyIncluded said:

Hi, I am very new to the game and I keep getting stuck on not being able to build a supercomputer because there is none in the stations tab. Is this a thing with everyone's game and I have to do something to enable myself to build a supercomputer or am I just dumb for missing something? I checked online and no one seems to be having an issue with this. I check youtube playthroughs as well and they have a decor tab while I don't so I'm not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you researched the Supercomputer? 

50 minutes ago, OxyIncluded said:

No. And when I went to check again if I missed it, I realized that I was zoomed into one area of the research tab. Lol, thank you for making me realize this. 

No worries. I've done the same thing more than a few times.  "Hey, where's <Insert building here>? Oh, right, I haven't researched it yet. Oops." :D

Archived