A Good Client Mod That Shows Item Stats?

Hey, I need help to see if there's a mod like this that exists.
I just want a client-side mod that shows food and item stats, but also shows them with their multipliers (e.g. Wurt)
I use Item Info by Ryuu, but that doesn't work with multipliers, besides for maybe Wolfgang, I think.
I know the Food Values - Item Tooltips mod does that, but it's server-side only.

Any help?

On 10/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, Serpens said:

only the server knows many stuff, so it is impossible to have a client side mod showing all of these. Even "Item Info" is already a dirty hack that I would not advise to use.

What's wrong with Item Info?

13 minutes ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

What's wrong with Item Info?

Cant say if it is good or bad, I think it is more bad, but that is only my opinion.
To be able to show the clients things that are only available at server, the mod is creating a duplicates of every item on client side and tries to simulate its usage/perishing (by copy pasting alot of game code) and so on. I dont like that, although it is a good idea to solve the problem that info is not available at client side.

Edited by Serpens

2 hours ago, Serpens said:

Cant say if it is good or bad, I think it is more bad, but that is only my opinion.
To be able to show the clients things that are only available at server, the mod is creating a duplicates of every item on client side and tries to simulate its usage/perishing (by copy pasting alot of game code) and so on. I dont like that, although it is a good idea to solve the problem that info is not available at client side.

There's no real way to win here besides maybe Show Me, then...