I love the charts forthings like power consumption/waste vs generation, but... could we possibly have the number of charts condensed a bit? I find it really hard to look at one chart that measures my power generation, and then have to look at another chart to see my power consumption/waste (what even is that? Power that's lost from batteries discharging without powering anything?) and then compare the two to make sure I'm in the green. It would be much easier if all the lines for each resource (power, oxygen, water etc - see the other suggestion I just made) were on a single chart for that resource and/or if the chart only showed the "net" production for that resource (ergo, if you're producing more oxygen than you're consuming on a given day, the line goes up, but if you're consuming more than you produce, it goes down).

Power wasted can be really high. E.g. Generating 800W power from hydrogen , when battery is full and you only use a lamp, will end up with 790W wasted.

But that's true, graphs are not really useful and they seem to be too small. Single chart would be fun, but I guess this is low priority, because all current information you need you can read from cycle report table.

Archived