Soundtrack Collection (suggestion)

Don't know if this has already been thought of before, but I just had this idea: I would love to have soundtracks be part of the item collections.

I like the soundtracks in DST, but I also liked the short period after the Woodie refresh when Klei replaced the old Autumn soundtrack with a new one. It was a nice break from the repetitive music I hear so much when playing DST.

The soundtracks would be obtained just like the skins. You either unlock a soundtrack through spools, or buy all of them through a chest. And maybe you could choose which season it would play. I'd totally buy that.

What do you guys think?

It might work, but then ther is the possibility of people not cating aboutbthem and ignoring them or looking it up on youtube and playing it through some progtam on the same or another device. You can even recreate it being in the game if you turn the music all the way down but keeping the sound effects on.

18 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

It might work, but then ther is the possibility of people not cating aboutbthem and ignoring them or looking it up on youtube and playing it through some progtam on the same or another device. You can even recreate it being in the game if you turn the music all the way down but keeping the sound effects on.

I guess so, but you can do that with pretty much any game, so that's probably unavoidable.

Archived