I can not purchase Mega Pack

Hi everyone,I recently purchased dont starve console edition,then I realised there was a mega pack.I love the game so much I wanted to upgrade to mega pack but the store says its unavailable now because I already own dont starve. I read online that the mega pack is supposed to be %60 discounted if you already own dont starve. But it doesnt let me buy it even in full price. Im in EU. Can somebody help me? Thanks already.

dont starve issue.png

3 hours ago, Bogimania said:

Hi everyone, I recently purchased dont starve console edition,then I realised there was a mega pack.I love the game so much I wanted to upgrade to mega pack but the store says its unavailable now because I already own dont starve. I read online that the mega pack is supposed to be %60 discounted if you already own dont starve. But it doesnt let me buy it even in full price. Im in EU. Can somebody help me? Thanks already.

Hey, welcome to the forum.

- Did you try to purchase the game throughout the console store? not the web?  (for me sometimes when I purchase something on my phone or from their website on pc, I got some weird errors!)

If you didn't get any help, try to delete the game from your console, this might fix your issue.

i'm afraid you can't purchase diferent versions of the same game in ps, its like u cant buy a deluxe version of a game if u already own the normal one.

Happened something similar to me i fisrt bought dst then i get so addicted i wanted to have the full exerience, so i bought ds and shipwrecked, but i warn you you wont get the special skins if you do so.

7 hours ago, mzajy said:

Hey, welcome to the forum.

- Did you try to purchase the game throughout the console store? not the web?  (for me sometimes when I purchase something on my phone or from their website on pc, I got some weird errors!)

If you didn't get any help, try to delete the game from your console, this might fix your issue.

5 hours ago, Pebrot said:

i'm afraid you can't purchase diferent versions of the same game in ps, its like u cant buy a deluxe version of a game if u already own the normal one.

Happened something similar to me i fisrt bought dst then i get so addicted i wanted to have the full exerience, so i bought ds and shipwrecked, but i warn you you wont get the special skins if you do so.

thank you both so much for your answers,yeah I bought the game from the store directly and I think now it seems there is no way for me to get the mega pack,I guess I will have to buy the contents individually. But maybe someone from Klei might see this and suggest something? Also which special skins are you talking about ?

Archived