Can't Join Specific Friend on PS4

Hyuri

Good Evening.

I would like to start saying that english isn't my mother language so I'll try my best.

Few days ago i've bought Don't Starve Mega Pack on PS4. Since then I've tried to play with my girlfriend but I can't join her server and neither she can join mine. When we find each others server appears "???" on ping and if we try to join we have the reply "Server not responding. Try Again" over and over. I can't find anything about it on google and I just bought it on PS to play with her.

Btw: I have joined others servers with "???" on ping, but i can't join her's.

Any support will be appreciated.

Thank U all

Sorry for the bad english.

Oof, I know this might be too late and I hope you fixed your problem already but usually, friends can't join my world if I set my online status to Appear Offline. People can only join my world with no trouble if I'm playing with my status Online. So always be online if you wanna play with friends.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:18 AM, Kuro_kira said:

Oof, I know this might be too late and I hope you fixed your problem already but usually, friends can't join my world if I set my online status to Appear Offline. People can only join my world with no trouble if I'm playing with my status Online. So always be online if you wanna play with friends.

Eexactly. You can always switch back to offline after they join if you still want to appear offline. That is the only work around

Archived