A big thank you to Klei, I'm buying to Skin to Support

Alright so I'm making this topic to thanks Klei for their hard work, I love this game  and I will show some support by buying the skin hopefully more people will do the same.

I know this last week has probably been very hard for Klei , since the Woodie update came a lot of people are unhappy, some are angry and some are just plain rude and arrogant that think they can do a better job or something? For my part I'm mostly happy, I think dst is great game, I can enjoyed alone or with friends.

One more thing, this is my opinion. Klei is a company, a company primary goal is to make money, making the game not as core and  hard as possible definitely attract more people. More people equal more money. I think What Klei is doing is pretty smart. Trying to please a small portion of fan base because they claim to be "veteran" and lose the bigger portion fan base is not very productive, to me is just common sens.

Be happy and show some support if you love the game. 

Thank you again Klei keep up the hardwork! Loved the fast PS4 update !

I can’t afford to buy any game content, money in my household has been tight lately, however what I CAN do is try and convince everyone on my Xbox friends list who do have money to buy the game.  So far I’ve gotten 3 or 4 people to buy it.. but sadly it seems that Don’t Starve just is not that massively popular of a game on Xbox (it needs to and deserves to be... but I don’t think people give it a chance..)

i wish more people would take a chance and buy the game.. because as long as I can help Klei to continue to make profit off DST- then they can in turn return the favor by continuing to develop & provide us all with excellent free content updates.

Archived