Mod request : Movement speed modifiers

I asked on steam about 6 months ago(and a few hours ago again), never got a response there, figured i'd try here.

I'd want a simple mod, to boost movement speed. About 50% faster walk/climb speed. I'm currently trying to read up on how to even make a mod, and see if I could pull it off, but most search somehow leads me back to this site, so I'm a bit low onhope to do it myself.

3 hours ago, godwalking said:

I asked on steam about 6 months ago(and a few hours ago again), never got a response there, figured i'd try here.

I'd want a simple mod, to boost movement speed. About 50% faster walk/climb speed. I'm currently trying to read up on how to even make a mod, and see if I could pull it off, but most search somehow leads me back to this site, so I'm a bit low onhope to do it myself.

But if you want flat boost you have mod with this functionality.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758223146&searchtext=

You mod athletic dupe stat (higher limit/starting value/athletic exp)

If you want rebalance tiles maybe someone working on this project can help and expand his mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818138009&searchtext=building

well, I tried a bunch, and have no idea how ot make it work.

The multiplier on xp don't work, and the only thing I got worki9ng was the starting stats, but it's global, not just 1 stat. So they either start with 20 in all stats, or 0 in all stats. 

If anyone has any idea how to make it affect only athletic, i'd appreciate.

18 hours ago, godwalking said:

well, I tried a bunch, and have no idea how ot make it work.

The multiplier on xp don't work, and the only thing I got worki9ng was the starting stats, but it's global, not just 1 stat. So they either start with 20 in all stats, or 0 in all stats. 

If anyone has any idea how to make it affect only athletic, i'd appreciate.

xp multiplier is working.

But your dupes will gain athletic over the time.

Depending on playing style you need 30-100 cycles to max out athletics with exp x4.

Part time jobs, and hamster wheels will help.

so I figured out the mod, by changing some values. Made athletic gain 500% xp, then made strenght gain 250%, then made the stat limit 20, default in the mod is 50, pretty sure normal limit is 20. People maxed out athletic in about 3-4 days, and all go strenght around 10-12 in a week, and went up relatively slowly from there. Seems good enough for me. Thanks~

Archived