Watched Resources, please

The old resource list was bad, and my initial impression of the new one is that it may be worse.

We simply need watched resources, a "watch list". I want to be able to right-click (or whatever) on a resource from the main list and have it go to this list (probably just placed in the top right area where the current resource list is) that is exactly and only what I want to be paying attention to. The main list should only be opened and perused when getting an overall view of things and when modifying your watch-list.

Your game is one of the best I've played in years, by the way. Absolutely incredible.

I think the new system is way better because now I can effectively build on the right side of the map and cycle through my resources without other windows getting in the way.  But I agree it lacks in customizablility.

My suggestion is to have different levels of "collapsed."  The two modes we have, which are show all types and show nothing, then we can have 1 more type which is "opened menus only."  That way, it takes up less space and show us the resources we care about knowing at a glance.

Additionally, I think it should be resizable.

Archived