sanity changes?

On 30/8/2019 at 12:25 PM, WoodieMain45684 said:

I would like it personally if each character had a unique reaction whenever they went completely insane. Not only would it help with balancing if an OP character had a harder insanity reaction (Wolfgang). But it would also spice up gameplay as well. For instance, since Webber is inside of a spider, whenever he goes insane, he would start to drain hunger much, much faster due to the acid levels rising in the spider because of the nightmare fuel in Webber's mind (just a threw together explaination). Wickerbottom could have seizures or pass out when her sanity gets too low or when she attempts to read her book while insane. Wolfgang could do less damage based on how much sanity he's missing because he would start to become nervous and shake instead of throwing full force into his attacks. Making Wolfgang's high damage still obtainable, but harder to maintain without proper gear such as a bee queen crown or sanity items. These are imperfect examples, but I hope it gets the point across. Insanity doesn't only have to be centered around what the player sees. It could also have an effect on the performance of the character as well. AND it can be unique for each character.

About Webber one, i think it would be also interesting to Webber having a chance to get a gastric ulcer, and receive some damage.

Archived