How can I increase the despawn distance of structures

I would like to edit the distance that the structures disappear, so that the bug does not occur the creatures cross statues and tables
I already posted in the bug forum, but had no answer. It's been 3 weeks, so I decided to fix it by myself. If anyone helps me I will be extremely grateful

the bug i wan't to "fix"

Edited by chrisbq

• Developer

its simple:

--for walls this is called
inst.Physics:SetDontRemoveOnSleep(true)
--for other objects, its never called, so the object sleeps(which removes physics), thus allowing the creatures to get through.
--this is honestly a fair tradeoff since, marble sculptures are unbreakable for most entities, but simply run that line for any entity you want to have this property on both the client and server
--WARNING, the more entities you do this for, the laggier this will get, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

8 hours ago, Zarklord said:

thank you so much!

--for walls this is called
inst.Physics:SetDontRemoveOnSleep(true)
--for other objects, its never called, so the object sleeps(which removes physics), thus allowing the creatures to get through.
--this is honestly a fair tradeoff since, marble sculptures are unbreakable for most entities, but simply run that line for any entity you want to have this property on both the client and server
--WARNING, the more entities you do this for, the laggier this will get, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Edited by chrisbq