Can't claim twitch drops

Am I doing something wrong? Because this is just infinitely confusing me. I have a special plan for my solo world base that requires the ice box skin from twitch drops for the aesthetic. The problem is I can't seem to get said icebox skin for whatever reason. I spent about 10 hours yesterday watching DST streamers with drops enabled, and I haven't gotten even a single drop. Twitch even gave me a notifcation saying I had 3 drops. Yet when I log into DST, nothing. I restarted the game, nothing, I log into all my worlds, no gift.  I'm connected to the internet, my accounts are linked, everything is fine, I'm just not getting anything. It is super frustrating and it's getting difficult to continue playing my solo world without a fridge. Could someone help?

you said my accounts are linked but did you make perfectly sure your Klei account is linked to your Steam account? Because from what you have said it seems to me that you connected your Klei account to your Twitch just fine as you got your notifications for drops but Klei can't send you the drops since it can't reach your steam backpack. Can you try logging in to your account from here https://accounts.klei.com/account/info using steam and double check if your Twitch account is listed under Linked accounts?

Archived