Lots of specific help I need

Alright, so basically, I'm making a Luigi mod and I have a LOT of ideas for it. I'm just gonna cut to the chase and ask for help since I have no clue how to do any of this.

I want him to have a hat that spawns with him that can be made with 8 grass and a bush hat that's better than a garland but not as good as a top hat. 
I wanna make it so at 19 sanity, he turns into Mr. L (basically just evil luigi) which makes him x1.1 faster and x1.2 stronger.
I also want him to be able to make a backpack (made with 4 red gems, a light bulb, 6 flint) that when dropped can basically be used as Maxwell's shadow clone book (like when its on the ground you can make Gooigi with mosquito sacks and some health) except there can only be one at a time and it limits health instead of sanity.
Also, whenever ghosts (player or enemy) are around, I want him to go x0.9 slower and have a huge sanity drain.
Help?

It's going to be impossible for you to do anything, if you don't know how to write Lua. Take a look at the newcomer post. There's a lot of good information for newcomers. Do the Lua Crash Course linked there, maybe start by just making the simplest of mods or at least look at the Metabolizer mod (there's a link in the newcomer post) to see the absolute simplest mod, so you get an idea of the structure.

When you've done that, this post has some links to character creation.

3 hours ago, vixoskeleton said:

I want him to have a hat that spawns with him that can be made with 8 grass and a bush hat that's better than a garland but not as good as a top hat.

That shouldn't be too difficult.

I wanna make it so at 19 sanity, he turns into Mr. L (basically just evil luigi) which makes him x1.1 faster and x1.2 stronger.

That shouldn't be too difficult, as long as you can get the animation builds working. Here's a post about changing forms at a certain sanity value. Keep in mind this is just example code. Your animation builds should not be named "normal" and "secondform", but the code works if you make the builds work and put in the right build names. We can talk about the buffs when you get a little further along.

Also, whenever ghosts (player or enemy) are around, I want him to go x0.9 slower and have a huge sanity drain.

That shouldn't be too difficult. We can talk about the debuffs when you get a little further along.

I also want him to be able to make a backpack (made with 4 red gems, a light bulb, 6 flint) that when dropped can basically be used as Maxwell's shadow clone book (like when its on the ground you can make Gooigi with mosquito sacks and some health) except there can only be one at a time and it limits health instead of sanity.

That one is going to be tough. I would definitely wait with that one until you've done the other things. You'll have learned a lot by then.

Edited by Ultroman