How to access host DST server on a different steam account on the same computer

Hi,

My girlfriend and I have a DST world that we started playing when I was hosting it on her computer using my steam account. We would like to now host it on her computer but using her steam account instead. I have heard that the DST save files aren't linked to an account but when she tries to host the world it does not appear, only worlds she has created herself appear. How can we make it so that she can host the world using her account on her computer?

Thanks

Hi CarlZalph,

Thanks but I don't want to host it on my computer though. When we started playing I was at her place using her computer with my steam account and she played on her parent's computer using her steam account. We have continued by hosting it on my computer using my Steam account but now we would like it to be hosted on her computer using her steam account. We tried copying the cluster file from my Steam3ID on her computer to her Steam3ID on her computer but that didn't work. When we copied the client info from my Steam3ID on her computer to hers STteam3ID the world was listed as one she could host but it regenerated the world and characters. Any idea what to do?

Cheers

Archived