Dealing with Bearger ''hunger''

My main wolrd is in spring and i am kinda afraid of seasonal bosses. I am planning to use gunpowder with some blow dards that i got from Mac Tusk and i honestly don't know what do i with Bearger. 

I mean, i can kite him but how do you DEAL with him? 

Okay, he comes in second Auttum and eats food? What exactly? does he just slaps my icebox, destroys it and eat the food? What i do? I have bee boxes, he will come for them, what i can do? harvest all honey?

I am not worried about fighting with him, i am afraid of my base get destroyed, how i can make him don't destroy nothing?

9 hours ago, Fredyvictor said:

mean, i can kite him but how do you DEAL with him? 

I am not worried about fighting with him, i am afraid of my base get destroyed, how i can make him don't destroy nothing?

IF you can kite him then there really shouldnt be a problem. All giants including Bearger always give a lengthy warning roar before they spawn. As soon as you hear his roar grab some weapons, armor and maybe healing/sanity food and run away from your base and bee area. 5-7 screens away is super safe. When his roars stop the spawned close to you, so look around the area until you find him. Equip your gear and start attacking him so that he comes after you instead of pursuing food. Then kite him to death.

4 hours ago, pe5e said:

IF you can kite him then there really shouldnt be a problem. All giants including Bearger always give a lengthy warning roar before they spawn. As soon as you hear his roar grab some weapons, armor and maybe healing/sanity food and run away from your base and bee area. 5-7 screens away is super safe. When his roars stop the spawned close to you, so look around the area until you find him. Equip your gear and start attacking him so that he comes after you instead of pursuing food. Then kite him to death.

My question is, does he spawns next to me and after some seconds he targets my ice box and bees, or he just spawn next to my ice box and bees?

1 hour ago, Fredyvictor said:

My question is, does he spawns next to me and after some seconds he targets my ice box and bees, or he just spawn next to my ice box and bees?

All giants always spawn next to you and dont have aggresion towards you yet. They just wander around until you provoke them and in Beargers case, he searches for food (Rot, Petals, Honey, Ice Boxes etc.).

1 hour ago, pe5e said:

All giants always spawn next to you and dont have aggresion towards you yet. They just wander around until you provoke them and in Beargers case, he searches for food (Rot, Petals, Honey, Ice Boxes etc.).

one last question,, which day bearger spawns

24 minutes ago, Fredyvictor said:

one last question,, which day bearger spawns

He doesnt have a fixed day at which he spawns. He can spawn during the entire autum, though it is unlikely that he spawns early into the season.

Archived