Anyway to pay or gain 1 graft emplacement during a run ?

You can also get it as a beginning of run choice. Would be nice to be able to gain one during a run (maybe as a secondary choice with Plocka: you can remove cards or buy some with the other two, you could maybe buy a graft or a graft emplacement with her, for 400 shills or so?), although there have not been many times I would have had a use for it (I often have a useless or semi-useless graft to sacrifice if needed).

Yeah, I like the idea of that guy selling graft slots as well. It would work like the cybernetic lab in Invisible, Inc, you had the choice of getting an augment or making another augment slot. That would also serve as a small incentive to help the guy at the end of day 1, I always end up helping Rake or Endo because they give me more bang for my buck.

1 hour ago, rivercityransom said:

I always end up helping Rake or Endo because they give me more bang for my buck.

Doing the same because : cards are cheaper than grift, could help to build a perfect deck, can remove card...

Grift are wonderful during a day, and useless another one... the only must have for me, the add 1 action ...

I have done runs with only 1 grift (the pet saver health, but not :D) so Plocka is a no way for me...

13 hours ago, rivercityransom said:

Yeah, I like the idea of that guy selling graft slots as well. It would work like the cybernetic lab in Invisible, Inc, you had the choice of getting an augment or making another augment slot. That would also serve as a small incentive to help the guy at the end of day 1, I always end up helping Rake or Endo because they give me more bang for my buck.

I tend to do the opposite. If you don't help Plocka, her grafts cost 500 shills... and I buy at least two grafts from her every game. Sure, that means I can't ever get rare cards from the person I piss off, but I usually don't need them. I'm only at prestige 4, though, don't know if it's still viable at higher prestige levels.

I think I managed to get a complete set of 6 grafts in most of my successful runs (with the campaign only lasting 4 days as well), so I don't think there's that much need for Plocka. Plus, he only sells two grafts, and Rake and Endo each have sets of 6 cards, along with the card removal option that I use every time I visit them.

Archived