NazVal    0

I have a RoG world that I want to create a SW world, so I'm trying hard to find a sea worther for the seaworthy, however, I don't really want to destroy Wolly's boat. My options were fishing flotsam or farming the ancient pseudoscience station. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find any flotsam, so I farmed the ancient pseudoscience station, sadly, I got literally every trinket except the sea worther. I was told it's possible with a 2% chance, but I got all the trinkets more than once, did someone ever got it this way? Do I need to be more patient or is it just not possible? May it be the trinkets odds aren't weighted and there's a less chance? Is there, maybe, another way? Command isn't an option as my Rog/Sw is on a console, neither is world hopping as I started building a megabase and I'm on day 500. I'd appreciate any help, thank you. I'm new here, if this is on the wrong thread please tell me

pe5e    110
9 hours ago, NazVal said:

I have a RoG world that I want to create a SW world, so I'm trying hard to find a sea worther for the seaworthy, however, I don't really want to destroy Wolly's boat. My options were fishing flotsam or farming the ancient pseudoscience station. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find any flotsam, so I farmed the ancient pseudoscience station, sadly, I got literally every trinket except the sea worther. I was told it's possible with a 2% chance, but I got all the trinkets more than once, did someone ever got it this way? Do I need to be more patient or is it just not possible? May it be the trinkets odds aren't weighted and there's a less chance? Is there, maybe, another way? Command isn't an option as my Rog/Sw is on a console, neither is world hopping as I started building a megabase and I'm on day 500. I'd appreciate any help, thank you. I'm new here, if this is on the wrong thread please tell me

As someone who did farm trinket for entire seasons (to overcharge WX) I can confirm that the seaworther cant be obtained that way. The seaworther simply doesnt seem to be in the table of trinkets that the pseudoscience station can drop. So the only options are hammering the sunken boat or fishing for floatsam (4.36%).

NazVal    0
14 hours ago, pe5e said:

As someone who did farm trinket for entire seasons (to overcharge WX) I can confirm that the seaworther cant be obtained that way. The seaworther simply doesnt seem to be in the table of trinkets that the pseudoscience station can drop. So the only options are hammering the sunken boat or fishing for floatsam (4.36%).

Flotsam doesn't show up. I tried my best to look for it but no luck. Is there a way I can spawn it? I even tried linking a sw world with this one :( Well now I can't go back to sw.

pe5e    110
1 hour ago, NazVal said:

Flotsam doesn't show up. I tried my best to look for it but no luck. Is there a way I can spawn it? I even tried linking a sw world with this one :( Well now I can't go back to sw.

From what I heard Floatsam can respawn near the Sunken Boat, but I have never tried it myself.

NazVal    0
5 hours ago, pe5e said:

From what I heard Floatsam can respawn near the Sunken Boat, but I have never tried it myself.

You know when? I go there every season but never seem to find any

pe5e    110
8 hours ago, NazVal said:

You know when? I go there every season but never seem to find any

Unfortunately no. I only heard from people that it respawned at some point, not sure if that was patched or unintended.

NazVal    0
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, pe5e said:

Unfortunately no. I only heard from people that it respawned at some point, not sure if that was patched or unintended.

Well... I hope it will respawn.

Edited by NazVal
Typo