Jump to content

New Idea suggestion for Woodie Rework


Recommended Posts

I believe an interesting and possible concept for the upcoming woodie rework that spontaneously came up when I was hosting a server with some randoms, was the idea that in woodies werebeaver form, he would have the capability to help paddle the current boat platform, at a decently fast speed with his tail! It would kinda make sense to utilize a key part of his beaver nature that was never touched on in his current state, and it could also possibly help survivors do some-sort of early lunar island rush instead of wasting valuable time getting a bunch of supplies for a ton of masts to go a good speed. We all love those avocados, especially early game. Im not sure if this was already thought of, or if its already somehow in the making, just a suggestion I felt was good enough to share. Thanks for taking the time to read :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, jose8f said:

impossible thing that I'm about to say but what about being able to swim

or what about also using his tail for smacking enemies like a bite,bite,tail smack

He should certainly be able to swim in Werebeaver form, seeing as beavers primarily live in water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It goes without saying that the Werebeaver needs a buff, as for human form - maybe Woodie could have something to do with carpentry/cabinetmaking that way Woodie might not be THEE best tree chopper but he has more uses out of logs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

He should certainly be able to swim in Werebeaver form, seeing as beavers primarily live in water.

I'm thinking that one way klei could make him swim in werebever form without having Woodie just swim off endlessly off on his own is have some sort of stamina meter and the way that works is he turns into werebever other player places the boat and gets everything ready then Woodie transforms and hangs on to the edge of the boat with his hands and uses his tail to help paddle fast and then the stamina meter would begin once it gets low two things klei could do they could either give Woodie food as he paddles for energie or he goes on the boat and recharges

12 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

It goes without saying that the Werebeaver needs a buff, as for human form - maybe Woodie could have something to do with carpentry/cabinetmaking that way Woodie might not be THEE best tree chopper but he has more uses out of logs

or he could yeet Lucy like in the forge to chop aster or something, something else needs to be done with Lucy because i mean she is a type of spiritual weapon she should be able to deal more or something and on top of that Woodie should deal just as much as Wilba does in her werepig form or more because shes like what 8-10 and hes most likely in his late 20s early 30s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jose8f said:

or he could yeet Lucy like in the forge to chop aster or something, something else needs to be done with Lucy because i mean she is a type of spiritual weapon she should be able to deal more or something and on top of that Woodie should deal just as much as Wilba does in her werepig form or more because shes like what 8-10 and hes most likely in his late 20s early 30s

We're talking about DST not DS, I don't agree the whole throwing Lucy as it doesn't add much gameplay value and isn't much different from Wilba's poop throwing or Wheelers Pew-matic gun

P.S. Woodie is actually early 40's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, JJ0264 said:

We're talking about DST not DS, I don't agree the whole throwing Lucy as it doesn't add much gameplay value and isn't much different from Wilba's poop throwing or Wheelers Pew-matic gun

P.S. Woodie is actually early 40's

throwing could still be for fighting but we shall see

also yea werebever needs to do much more damage because wilba hits harder and shes a child

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...