Warly and Celestial Portal Bugged?

Hey everyone! I was playing on an existing world and used the celestial portal to switch to Warly. I couldn't make any "Warly Exclusive" Recipes. For example, I tried to make Monster Tartare and only got Monster Lasagna in the Portable Crock Pot. However, the non-Warly exclusive recipes still worked for me (as Warly) and all the other non-Warly players. I browsed the Bug Forum and didn't see it reported. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The server I hosted does have mods on it so I don't want to report it as a bug yet. I plan on starting a new world and upgrading the portal to see if I can reproduce the issue, but that's a decent bit of work and was curious if anyone else had this issue before I spend time investigating. 

Thanks in advance!

That's odd. I switched to Warly using the Celestial Portal in a preexisting world and was able to cook his stuff just fine. Made the tartare, made the glow berry mousse. All that stuff. I had no mods, though. So maybe a mod was responsible.

Glad I could help. I hope you're able to figure out what's causing your problem soon.

Did you also check to see if a Warly that started the game as Warly could cook his exclusive foods with all of your mods running? It might not have to do with the portal at all.

Thanks for being patient! Took me a while to find time to dig into this.

The Smarter Crock Pot (server) mod was causing the Warly glitch. As soon as I turned it off, I could make all the recipes as Warly without any issues.

Archived