Just beat one Krill at level 2. Problem is : he wasn’t alone but with one spitter and one pup.

I think Krill is overpowered with 1 power per hit (imagine with a counter card), but with some foes with it, it’s harder than the Shroog... 

I think you need to limit power (maybe 1 per turn since 1 hit), and not every hit...

Oh yeah, I mistakenly called him Shrill >_<

He was tough! I have had the 2 Yotes and also alone... both tough encounters. I won against him in solo but lost against him with the 2 Yotes. I think I found him on Day 1 (might be Day 2) but he was OP and could easily rate as a Shroog-level encounter.

I think you could beat him consistently with a combo/alpha strike deck that only does 1 attack per turn but it is a BIG hit. You actually need to have a decent deck (day 3+) to achieve this however. Encountering him day 1-2 is almost certain death.

The deck I used to beat him solo (I was fighting just him, not with the Yotes as that fight ended up with me in a pool of blood) was a malformed counterstrike deck (only had [Spines] and no [Boulder Stance]).

Archived