[Help] Game crashes when i try to load 2 custom character?

Hello everyone! 

I am very new too modding and have a problem with custom characters. I managed to create two different characters which both work fine if I enable only one of the mods. But when I try to start a new world and enable both customs modded characters, the game crashes after the loading screen, before I even get to the character selection screen. It also gives me no Warning or crash-notice.

The server log doesn't give me an error either. The only thing I could find was in the client_log where the last line says:

[00:00:37]: ..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(504) :: Tried to add build [ghost_esctemplate_build] from file [../mods/Frina/anim/ghost_frina_build.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!

Does anyone know how to fix this or does the game simply not work with two custom characters? Are the files too similar? The characters are both very simple modifications from the esctemplates and both work fine on their own. 

Thanks in advance!

34 minutes ago, Numenlond said:

snip

Your problem is with naming.

If you had read the Extended character tutorial, you'd know you can't just change the name of an animation folder and call it done, There's also the build/scml file inside which also has to be renamed, You kept your build file as esctemplate instead of switching it to your characters. So the game is detecting 2 builds called esctemplate which are both different, and the game is getting very confused because of that.

8 minutes ago, Hornete said:

build/scml file inside which also has to be renamed

you mean in the "exported" folder? The scml files there are renamed in both character mods. So thats not what is causing the issue…

Or do you mean in the "anim" folder? Since everytime the autocompiler runs when I start the game it automatically creates an "ghost_esctemplate_build" zip-archive.

1 hour ago, Numenlond said:

you mean in the "exported" folder? The scml files there are renamed in both character mods. So thats not what is causing the issue…

Or do you mean in the "anim" folder? Since everytime the autocompiler runs when I start the game it automatically creates an "ghost_esctemplate_build" zip-archive.

Well, it seems like you did not correctly rename the scml files in the exported folder.