[MODS] Red Shark's Mods

I have no idea if I'm going to have many mods, but thought I'd go ahead and make a single thread for any that I do.

List of Mods:

•  Fluid Shipping - Insert bottles and canisters into pipe / vent networks without a pump!  Steam Link
  •  Achievement Tracker - Outputs to ONI's Log File how close you are to various achievements like "Carnivore" or "Super Sustainable"! Steam Link
  •  Synchronized Telepad - Ensure Duplicants and Care Packages are always printed at most 1800s after the previous Printing job became available. Steam Link
  • Trapdoors & Floor Hatches - New ladder-style building that allows you to partition rooms and catch items that fall from above. Steam Link
  • Wrangle Fliers - Auto-wrangle lets you wrangle shinebugs, pufts, slicksters, and moos -- so why not wrangle them all the time? Steam Link
  • Prioritize Everything - For now, more of a, "Prioritize Tinkerable Generators", but should let you better coordinate "Engie's Tune Up" Steam Link

GitHub link here

Archived