Tom The Tree Guard

Hey all, first post so idk how this works so imma just put this post here. Enjoy!

My good friend at one point during a session of Don't Starve, encountered a tree guard, which they befriended and named Tom. For many a day they stayed with eachother. During this time they grew closer, working together to gather resources, sticking to each others backs. They even cleared out an entire killer bee biome together!
Alas all good things come to an end. And on one cold winters night, heavy breathing was heard echoing through the constant, the formidable giant Deerclops, with his all seeing eye and huge stature, came towards them. As it began to attack, Tom jumped to the players aid and fought the Deerclops. Sadly this poor tree was felled at the hands of the beast. However he may be gone but not forgotten. The player shared their story with people such as me, and drew some beautiful artwork. So I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe, if it is not too hard, in the next update make it so that there is a small chance for each treeguard spawn it could be called Tom? 
           Yours sincerely
                             -Digi

Archived