Undead diver?

Hi guys!Today, I come up with a IdeaHow about a undead diver who looks like this?post-8220-13764591579951_thumb.jpgMaybe he could attack you when you are near the sea?Or perhabs he spawns near pondsDo you guys like th Idea?Ps:The pic is by masacrar

He should be like Krampus by showing up if you kill too many penguins, I don't know what he would drop though.

Wait penguins?And thank for the fast reply!Your avatar pic looks cool too. *Ahem* But let's stay on the topic

Yes, there is plan of penguins to come up from the edge of the water. [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] mentioned it on the winter preview with [MENTION=1727]RiptidePow[/MENTION].And thanks, boredom happened.

Ah ok.But I think a undead diver wouldn't care much about the cousins of king dedede :/

I really like the idea, but in my opinion (which is kinda weird) he should look kind of cute , but be aggressive and strong. Like an aggressive koalefant. And he could spawn when you kill too many frogs, pick reeds, etc. Swamp stuff.

I really like the idea, but in my opinion (which is kinda weird) he should look kind of cute , but be aggressive and strong. Like an aggressive koalefant. And he could spawn when you kill too many frogs, pick reeds, etc. Swamp stuff.

How can you make a undead diver cute?