Germs Overlay screen needs some polish

So looking at the overlay screen,  I noticed a few weird graphics glitches on the pipes around the bathroom buildings and the water sieve.

Are those yellow glow on the pipes needed?   Are they suppose to be representing liquids in the pipe that are contaminated with germs?  If so the rest of the pipes need to be color coded as well?

And also- the dupe carries food that are white.  Is that normal?  Is that suppose to indicate germ free food?  (or just a bug in graphics display).

Lastly, food poison water going into the Electrolyzer seems to create hydrogen gas with food poison and oxygen with food poison but as far as I can tell, that doesn't do anything since they don't spread to solids or dupes.  Dupes don't get sick or get affected  from breathing the oxygen with food poison germs.   So the question/feedback is:   Is it necessary to show the food poison germs on gas at all if they don't do anything.  Maybe this can cut down on the lag- since its unnecessary simulation.  

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

Are those yellow glow on the pipes needed?   Are they suppose to be representing liquids in the pipe that are contaminated with germs?  If so the rest of the pipes need to be color coded as well?

This looks like an unfinished feature. There`s an option to toggle pipes in the overlay but it doesn`t actually work properly. My guess is it was to indicate germs in liquid/gas packets in the pipe but was never finished. Should be either done right or removed before launch though.

6 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

, food poison water going into the Electrolyzer seems to create hydrogen gas with food poison and oxygen with food poison but as far as I can tell, that doesn't do anything since they don't spread to solids or dupes.

Afaik it doesn`t affect dupes but it`s there and as so it should be represented on the overlay for consistency. (if food poisoning germs should survive water being electrolized is a different discussion). Anyway if you feed slimelung water to the electrolizer you might have much more trouble with that.

11 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

(if food poisoning germs should survive water being electrolized is a different discussion).

You basically hit it on the nose there.   That's what I'm implying or trying to point their attention to.

If the food poisoning in the air   has no affect on anything.    Thus its not an airborne germ where people can inhale it to get sick  nor even affect solids/surfaces  then  they might as well just kill it through the electroizer machine.

Slimelungs yes, leave it.   inhale is bad.

Archived