Item Collection Download Failed

Hi, recently I been having troubles with Don't Starve Together. I was going to the item menu to unravel some items so I could save them to unlock wormwood, but when I went to the item collection it came up with a message that says "Item Collection Download Failed unfortunately you failed to download your item collection, would you like to try again?" I press yes but then it loads for about two seconds and then shows the same display message, but when I press no it brings me back to the menu. Does anyone know how to fix this?  

image.thumb.png.cb4c8c74b3e935eabcea6f984d80f9f7.png

My girlfriend has exactly this problem as well on her Apple mac laptop. After updating the game to beta branch and validating files this happened. How can we fix this? I already tried to revert to normal branch and validate local files again. Also tried reinstalling the game. All didnt work...

• Developer
On 6/22/2019 at 2:24 PM, QWERTASD said:

My girlfriend has exactly this problem as well on her Apple mac laptop. After updating the game to beta branch and validating files this happened. How can we fix this? I already tried to revert to normal branch and validate local files again. Also tried reinstalling the game. All didnt work...

Can you send me her client_log.txt file after logging in, and going to the item collection screen and the quitting the game?

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2970366-logs-and-useful-information-for-bug-reports-for-don-t-starve-together#dst_mac

Archived